Trademark Notice - DCH Living, DCH EA Butler, Gilman and DCHEA are trademarks of the DCH Group and has registered trademarks and pending trade mark applications in a number of countries. Any unauthorised use or reproduction of the trade marks may amount to an infringement of the rights of the DCH Group.
Notice On Disclaimer, Copyright and Limitation of Liability
This notice applies to:
- the use of dchliving.com;
- all information stored on or receivable through this or any other dchliving.com server ("Information"); and
- any goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through dchliving.com by you ("the User"). This notice limits the liability of DCH Group and its associated companies, subsidiaries, employees, agents, contractors and any third party Information provider (collectively "DCH", “We”) in relation to any such use, Information, goods and services.
The Information may be protected under intellectual property laws and rights (including without limitation laws protecting copyright). If the User downloads, copies, transmits, publishes, stores or otherwise uses the Information without the consent of the owner of such rights, the User may infringe such laws or rights. It is the User's responsibility to determine whether any such infringement ("Copyright Infringement") will occur.
DCH expressly disclaims any responsibility, representation or warranty:
- in relation to the quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, dchliving.com or the Information;
- in relation to any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through dchliving.com or pursuant to the Information;
- that any access to dchliving.com or the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Information does not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Information will not be objectionable or offensive to the User or any other person;
- for any error, omission or misstatement in or arising from the Information. DCH does not endorse or recommend any person, organisation, name, product or service referred to in the Information, nor does the Information constitute DCH's views or opinions. DCH will not be a party to any transaction between the User and any third person in any way relating to the Information or made through dchliving.com unless and only to the extent expressly stated in writing otherwise.
Third Party Merchants
We may have on-line stores or service providers hosted in our Websites which are operated by third party merchants. If you want to use, order or receive any services and/or products from any of them, please note that any personally identifiable information you provide, once transferred to the relevant merchant, is beyond our control and thus outside the scope of protection afforded by us.
Third Parties Websites
dchliving.com may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. DCH accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or not linked to dchliving.com) which are not under DCH's direct control. DCH reserves the right to require the removal of any link from another website to dchliving.com which is installed without obtaining the prior written consent of DCH.
Limitation of Liability
DCH shall not be liable to the User or any other person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract, defamation, or intellectual property right infringement) for:
- any direct loss;
- any consequential or indirect loss (including without limitation loss of revenue or profits); or
- the User's liability to any other person, which is suffered or incurred by the User or any other person arising under or in any way out of the Information or dchliving.com's use.
DCH does not warrant (and accepts no responsibility for) confidentiality of any information or data whether personal or otherwise transmitted through dchliving.com. DCH's current practice is to take reasonable steps to maintain confidentiality.
Availability and Suitability of Services
DCH does not warrant that the information or materials contained in dchliving.com are current or accurate or that any of the products or services featured on dchliving.com are available. DCH may change the materials appearing on dchliving.com at any time without notice.
In consideration of DCH allowing the User access to the Information and / or dchliving.com, the User agrees:
- not to carry out or allow any Copyright Infringement;
- not to use the Information or the User's access to dchliving.com for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purpose;
- to take all steps to ensure the Information does not damage the User's information or systems;
- to ensure that all information which you provide to dchliving.com is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge;
- to DCH conducting research on access to the Information;
- to all DCH's disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in this notice; and
- to DCH's privacy and personal data policies current from time to time applying.
User agrees to hold DCH harmless and indemnify DCH against all losses, damages, claim, demands, liabilities, costs (including legal costs), and expenses in connection with your use of dchliving.com in breach of the terms and conditions herein or negligence.
Law and Severability
Hong Kong law governs this notice, and each part of this notice shall apply to the extent permitted thereby. Any part of this notice which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction only to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining parts of this notice nor affect the validity or enforceability of that part in any other jurisdiction. Where this disclaimer is available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.