Warranty Terms and Conditions
This is to certify that the product(s) identified on warranty certificate is free of defects in materials and workmanship and the user is entitled to this warranty subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
- This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and of all other obligations on our part. No representative or other person is authorized or permitted to make any warranty or assume for this company any lability not strictly in accordance with the foregoing.
- Warranty period for all products is one year from the date of purchase or according to internal policy of the company. Obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the “original purchaser”*, and at our option to repair or to replace component parts free of charge. Any defective component parts will belong to our company.
- Starting from second year or upon the expiry of warranty period, in case of compressor replacement, free compressor will be offered under our terms of warranty as specified on your customers’ invoice or according to internal policy of the company. Customer have to pay for the charges of labour, freon recharging and transportation.
- Within the warranty period, provision of free parts and free repairing will be within the limits of that the repairing must be rendered by our company. Any repairing or modification to the product by other persons or parties will make this warranty void. All related responsibilities will be borne by the “original purchaser”.
- Free service of this warranty does not cover:
- Filter cleaning of air-conditioners, and overhaul cleaning or product(s) covered by this warranty.
- Electrical power supply installation of air-conditioners and other appliances, water pipe or hose extension and replacement of faucet of washing machine.
- Replacement of batteries, light bulbs, remote controls and all other standard accessories, etc.
- Renewal and replacement of cabinet, chassis, front panel, plastic spare parts and painting.
- Dismantling, removal and reinstallation of any repairing product from any location higher than 8ft/2.4m (from the floor), or at a difficult working place. Removal and reinstallation of any fitting and decoration (e.g. airducts, false celling, partitions). Dismantling/reinstallation, removal, relocation and transportation of the products.
- For products not installed by our company, all repairing services against troubles caused by faulty installing and poor piping connection, etc.
- For Outlying Island services, a reasonable travelling fee will be charged, and in case workshop service is needed, Customers will be responsible for transporting the unit to and from our service centre. For customers om closed areas or an boats, if service is required Customer will be responsible for transporting the products to and from our service centre for rendering of service.
- Customers shall provide sufficient working space to access the appliance for maintenance, any blockage should be cleared by the user. Additional labour fee will be charged in case additional labour will be required to move the appliance to a serviceable area.
- This warranty is invalid for the products which have been used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Any defect caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, wrong power supply voltage, repaired or modified by unauthorized personnel, accident, fire, flood, natural calamity or other events beyond our control will make this warranty void. Our company will not take any responsibilities.
- This warranty will cease and become void immediately for the product of which the model number or serial number has been removed or altered, or when any alteration has been made on warranty certificate.
- All data stated on warranty certificate, such as model number and serial number, etc. are registered according to customer’s self declaration. If there is any uncertainty found afterwards, our company will have the right to amend or to terminate the validity of this warranty.
- The rights of issue and cease of this warranty belong to our company. For any uncertain or doubtful occasion, after examination, our company has the right to refuse the issue of or to cease this warranty.
- Any warranty/guarantee certificate other than this will not be recognized by our company.
- If outdoor/overhead work is necessary, all additional charges for the provision of safety means (e.g. scaffolding, etc.) will be borne by Customer.
- For small or portable appliance, Customer will be requested to bring the product to and from our service centre whenever service is required according to company policy.
- Warranty certificate is only valid in Hong Kong.
- This warranty is not transferable.
- Please inform the service department of our company immediately in case of change in address or telephone number.
- Please keep warranty certificate in a safe place and present certificate together with the official purchasing invoice/delivery order to our technician for inspection when service is rendered.
- The above terms and conditions are subject to change by our company without giving prior notice to the users.
The term “Original Purchaser / Owner / Customer / Client / User” as used herein shall be deemed to mean that person, firm, association, or corporation for whom the machine / equipment identified herein is originally installed / registered for use.
Warranty certificate will be valid only after properly filled in and returned to ‘ToolBox” within 30 days from the invoice / delivery date, or registered your warranty via www.ToolBox.hk.
The English version of this warranty certificate shall be used for reference purpose only. The Chinese version of this warranty certificate is the governing version and shall prevail whenever this is any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version.